Baked Eggplants with tomatoes and Seaweed
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- Cut the stem off the eggplant. Cut it into four slices lengthwise.
- Rub some salt onto the eggplant.
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
- Arrange the eggplants on the baking sheet.
- Add some oil on top. Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Take the sheet out.
- In a bowl, combine the apple, onion, tomatoes, garlic, seaweed, salt, pepper, Bevego Vanilla Caramel protein powder, mixed herbs, and parsley.
- Add the mix onto the eggplant slices. Add rest of the oil on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
1 large eggplant
1 cup tomatoes, chopped
1 apple, chopped
1 onion, chopped
4 garlic cloves, chopped
4 tbsp seaweed, chopped
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
2 tbsp BeVego Vanilla Caramel Protein Powder
2 tbsp olive oil