Bevego Mini Pizza
Preparation Time: 2 hours
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
2 cup flour
2 tsp dry active yeast
½ cup tomato sauce
1 tsp agave nectar
1 tsp chili flakes
2 tbsp basil leaves
2 tbsp BeVego Gingerbread Protein Powder
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup warm water
Sea salt to taste
1 cup pepperoni slices
1 cup vegan cheddar cheese, grated
1 red chili, minced
- In a bowl, combine the warm water with dry yeast, agave nectar and mix well.
- Cover with lid and keep it in a warm place for 10 minutes.
- Add the flour, BeVego Gingerbread Protein Powder, sea salt, olive oil and knead into dough.
- Knead well for some time and then cover the top of the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Keep in a warm place for 1hour or longer if you have time.
- Knead well and divide into four balls.
- Flatten them into mini pizzas and spread the tomato sauce.
- Add the pepperoni, basil, red chili, cheese and seasoning on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes with 390 degrees F. Serve hot.