Breakfast Quinoa with Tofu Cubes
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- In a pot, heat half the oil and toss the quinoa for 2 minutes.
- Add some salt, BeVego Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Powder and garlic powder. Pour in 2 cups of water.
- Cook for 15 minutes and take off the heat.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and fluff it finely.
- In a pan, add the oil with a pinch of salt.
- Serve the quinoa in two bowls.
- Top with rocket, cherry tomatoes, and tofu cubes. Sprinkle some pepper, oregano on top and serve.
1 cup quinoa
4 tbsp rocket leaves
Salt to taste
4 tbsp BeVego Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Powder
Pepper to taste
½ tbsp olive oil
½ tsp dried oregano
4 cherry tomatoes, halved
4*2inches tofu cubes
½ tsp garlic powder