Fried Tofu with Sauted Bell Pepper
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Cut the tofu into 2 inches cubes.
- Combine the eggs, spelt flour, sea salt, and BeVego Gingerbread Protein Powder in a bowl.
- Mix well and coat the tofu in the mixture.
- Fry the tofu in oil until they are golden. Transfer to a paper towel.
- In a pan, add some oil and fry the garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers, spring onion, salt, for 3 minutes.
- Top the tofu with the veggie mix and serve.
1 cup extra firm tofu
½ cup spelt flour
3 tbsp BeVego Gingerbread Protein Powder
½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
2 tbsp spring onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp olive oil
1 pinch sea salt