Mybevego Test Recipe Single Page
IN THIS SECTION WE WILL INSPIRE YOU WITH OUR DELICIOUS RECIPES YOU CAN CREATE USING OUR INCREDIBLE PROTEIN POWDERS
WE'LL BE UPDATING THEM WEEKLY SO KEEP COMING BACK.
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp RITUAL unflavoured
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp mustard
- black pepper to taste
- pinch of salt
1. Cook the pasta for the required amount of time (details will be the packaging).
2. Once cooked, drain the pasta whilst saving 1 cup of pasta water for the sauce. Leave the pasta in the saucepan.
3. To make the sauce, place all the ingredients required with 1/2 cup of the pasta water you saved in a blender and blend till completely
smooth. If it’s too think and you want it thinner, add more pasta water gradually.
4. Combine the sauce together with the pasta in the pan adding in the peas with a little more salt and black pepper if desired.
5. Serve in a bowl and enjoy!
TIP: You can soak the cashews prior to give the sauce a creamier, smoother texture.