Protein Tomato Pumpkin Gnocchi
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Category: Main Course
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup flour
½ cup vegan cheddar cheese, grated
Salt and pepper
2 tbsp tomato sauce
½ cup cherry tomatoes
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp dried rosemary
2 tbsp basil leaves
1 tsp olive oil
2 tbsp BeVego Gingerbread Protein Powder
- In a bowl, combine the pumpkin puree with the flour.
- Add salt, pepper, and mix until it is soft.
- Add half of the cheese and mix well. knead well for 10 minutes.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes. Divide them into 20 little balls.
- Use a fork and give the gnocchi a shape.
- Boil them in salted water for 10 minutes.
- Drain them and keep aside.
- In a pan, add the olive oil and toss the tomatoes for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, protein powder, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Add the gnocchi and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add the cheese and cook for 2 minutes. Serve hot with basil on top.