Stuffed SweetPotatoes with Chickpeas
Preparation Time: 15 minutes.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half.
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees F.
- Add aluminum foil on a baking sheet.
- Add the sweet potato halves on the baking sheet, the back side down.
- Sprinkle some salt, pepper and add some olive oil on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Take them off. Scoop out some sweet potatoes from the middle.
- In a bowl, combine the mashed avocado with red onion, BeVego blueberry protein powder, salt, pepper, parsley, and rosemary.
- Combine the chickpeas, salt, pepper, cayenne and tomatoes in another bowl.
- Stuff the sweet potatoes using the avocado mix and chickpea mix.
- Serve with lemon slices.
2 large sweet potatoes
1 large avocado, mashed
2 red onion, sliced
1 cup tomatoes, chopped
1 can chickpeas, drained
½ tsp dried oregano
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
1 tsp cayenne Salt and black pepper to taste
½ tsp dried rosemary
2 tbsp BeVego blueberry protein powder
2 tbsp olive oil
1 lemon, cut into thick slices