Tofu Veggie Noodles
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1. Boil the flat noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Run the noodles through your sieve. Keep aside.
3. In a large skillet, heat the sesame oil and fry the tofu cubes with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Fry for 5 minutes. Add the bell pepper, mushroom, soy sauce, and red chili.
5. Stir for 5 minutes. Add the boiled noodles, BeVego chocolate Hazelnut Protein Powder, and stir for 3 minutes.
6. Serve hot with sesame seeds and spring onions on top.
1 cup extra firm tofu
2 cup flat noodles
1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
1 red bell pepper, julienned
4 tbsp spring onions, chopped
2 tbsp white sesame seeds
2 tbsp sesame oil
4 tbsp soy sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
1 red chili, chopped
2 tbsp BeVego Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Powder